Update to terms of service and notice of rate increase: Ryan Booth-personal trainer
By Phillip Smith 0
In an effort to stay current and offer the best possible value, please note the following terms of service:
- receipt of payment of all invoices will be required within a 48 hour window of receipt.
- a nominal interest rate of 5% per day will be charged each day after that 48 hours until the invoice is paid in full.
- charges are for session care and instruction only. Additional programming may incur additional charges.
- We are an inclusive business that recognizes the rights of all peoples as equal. We do not tolerate abuse, racism, fat shaming or assault of any kind. Behaviour such as this will result in the session ending and you being charged in full.
- There is a 24 hour notice required to move or change appointment times. Failure to do so will result in loss of the session and you will be charged in full. There is a 14 minute grace period for lateness, after which time you will lose the session and be charged in full.
- Sessions must be prepaid in order to book your time.